OpenExpo Europe 2018, V Annual Fair and Congress on Open Source & Free Software and Open World Economy (Open Data and Open Innovation) that will meet on June 6 and 7, 2018 in Madrid, +5,000 personalities, professionals both national and international companies in search of business generation.
OpenExpo Europe is founded with the aim of presenting, discovering and evaluating the solutions and trends of the industry offered by Open Source, Free Software and Open World Economy. But above all, to create a meeting point and networking where the main companies, institutions, open source developers, hackers, experts, suppliers and users can debate and feel represented.
OpenExpo 2018 in numbers
- 2 days duration: June 6 from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. and June 7 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. in La N@ve in Madrid
- 5,000 visitors +400 participating companies National and International
- 10 conference rooms (from 50 to 400 attendants) Capacity +1500 attendees. (keynote speakers, conferences, round tables, workshops, success stories, meetups, communities, training, ...)
- 4 Training Rooms & Tech Labs Workshops (Capacity 15 pax each room)
- 1 Open Circle Debate Theather: located inside the exhibition area
- 3 Open Activities Areas
- 1to1 Meeting Room
- Speed Networking
- Open Innovation Marketplace
- Global Business Area: guest country 2018
Congress: 3 sectoral and 5 thematic forums:
We will discuss about the tendencies in the sector, the challenges they face and the best practices and solutions.
- Fintech Forum
- Public Sector Forum
- Tourism & Transport Forum
- IOT & Smart Cities Forum
- European Cybersecurity Forum
- Open Cloud Forum
- The Future of Tech: the power of a strong startup ecosystem
- Woman in Technology Summit
In addition to:
- OpenExpo Open Source Trends and Free Software 2018
- 2018 Open Awards
- VIP Lounge
- Community Village
- Start up Connector; Mentoring Sessions
- Networking & Beers
It´s a must, don´t miss it!